HybridChart Purpose Statement
We continuously improve the healthcare process to achieve operational excellence, expedite the revenue cycle and generate smart data.
Icd10s Revealed: Interfaces Illuminate Existing Icd10s So You Don’t Have To Dig!
Dignity Health Systems & HybridChart recently completed work on an ADT (Admission, Discharge, Transfer) feed. Anyone using HybridChart at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center, Mercy Gilbert Medical Center or Chandler Regional Medical Center now benefit from the following:
- Faster, more accurate Add Patient workflow because any patient admitted at any of those facilities is visible in the External Data tab in the Search screen, along with floor and room.
- ICD10 codes in the hospital EMR can be selected and applied to charges in HybridChart. CENTRICITY & HYBRIDCHART continue to expand on a terrific interface.
- You can now add patients to HC from your Centricity database AND select and add ICD10 codes from Centricity to your charges in HybridChart.
- Appointments are visible and if you use the indicators provided, the follow up appointments are visible many places throughout the site.
- Charges from HybridChart transfer into Centricity at the click of a button. Helping to simplify your life and streamline your practice so you can focus on what matters most. If you are not already interfaced, contact us at 877-977-5544, and we will help you get connected! We currently have integrations with athenaHealth, Centricity,
If you are not already interfaced, contact us at 877-977-5544, and we will help you get connected! We currently have integrations with athenaHealth, Centricity, Kareo, and Intergy, and we are always willing to build new interfaces with new products.
Learn how to streamline your practice and reclaim what’s most important to you: your time. Download Your Complete Guide to a Streamlined Practice & Happy Team here.
- More About Dr. Sanders
Dr. Gregory Sanders is a Harvard-trained, practicing cardiologist and founder and CEO of HybridChart. He has been coding since the 1980s and has spent his medical career focusing on improving processes. His patient care skills earned him recognition as one of Phoenix Magazine’s TOP DOCs. He lives in Scottsdale with his family.
Leave A Comment