Greg Sanders, MD, FACC is a practicing cardiologist and SaaS entrepreneur. Dr. Sanders received his undergraduate degree and his M.D. from McGill University in Montreal, Canada. After completing his internship and residency at Boston University, he completed a Fellowship in Cardiology at Harvard University. Dr. Sanders is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Echocardiography and Nuclear Cardiology. He has been recognized as one of Phoenix Magazine’s TOP DOCs and practices all aspects of non-invasive cardiology.
Dr. Sanders has a special interest in Information Technology and founded HybridChart, a charge capture and rounding software solution in 2016. Download his speaker profile here.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE / TOPICS
- Healthcare Software Development
- Using Data for Outcomes-Driven Care
- Aligning Patient Care & Practice Profitability
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Incorporating High Touch with High Tech in Healthcare
PREVIOUS SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Galvanize for Tech Startups
- Today’s Practice Healthcare Financial Summit
- Relentless Health Value Podcast
“Inviting Dr. Sanders to join our speaking faculty at the 2017 Healthcare Financial Summit was a great decision, as his presentation was not only informative, but the deep yet well-quantified dive into the technological opportunities available to today’s provider was extremely beneficial to our attendees. The feedback, both CME related and in general, was fantastic, and we look forward to working with him in future events.”
– Charles Tramont, Chief Executive Officer
Meridian Medical Practice Solutions
SECURE GREGORY SANDERS, MD, FACC FOR YOUR EVENT